- I still have a ton of material from the Business Rules Forum, and I still have to figure what I want to say about it here, maybe some attributed highlights from the sessions?
- If you consider yourself a Business Analyst, you need to join the International Institute of Business Analysis, www.iiba.com ...don't wait any longer
- Process Models: how do they get so big? If you have one Role/Swimlane doing many sequential tasks, don't have one process model 'box' for each task, put them all in a single procedure document and refer to it from the Process Model.
- Why do some Business Analysts believe they also have to be Project Managers and Testers as well? I would assume it makes you more marketable, but they are very separate skillsets from Business Analysis... and if a lot of you keep doing it, then companies will still keep asking for them in Business Analyst job descriptions.
- Why don't IT/IS magazines really write about Business Analysis? Are we that un-sexy?