Thursday, May 11, 2006

Live from BA World

Hi all, just a quick note at 3:30 pm at Business Analyst World in Toronto... did my presentation at 1:15, and all seems to have gone well. It was still a little nervewracking, and the clipon microphone came off twice, but I finished early, took some questions, and had some good after-presentation discussions with a few people. Verbal reviews were encouraging, now just have to wait for the feedback sheets(!).

I recommend speaking at a conference like this, if you have something you want to share. What you may think is normal or well-known, still might news to others... anyway, I will post some more on BA World over the next few days.

No comments:

About Me

Ontario, Canada
I have been an IT Business Analyst for 25 years, so I must have learned something. Also been on a lot of projects, which I have distilled into the book "Cascade": follow the link to the right to see more.