Monday, June 26, 2006

"Requirements Analysis: From Business Views to Architecture"

"Requirements Analysis: From Business Views to Architecture" is a book by David Hay I just discovered at Amazon.ca, I think this link will work:

Requirements Analysis: From Business Views to Architecture

It is from about 2002, and I have bought it because of its rejection of OO-analysis, and the content seems to be focused on Requirements Artifacts as organized by the Zachman Framework. So, I will report back on its complete merits when I have received and read it.

I must admit, I bought a fairly inexpensive copy through eBay, but when we BA's are compensated in measure with our actual value, perhaps I will start buying retail.... :-)

No comments:

About Me

Ontario, Canada
I have been an IT Business Analyst for 25 years, so I must have learned something. Also been on a lot of projects, which I have distilled into the book "Cascade": follow the link to the right to see more.