Thursday, March 02, 2006

Come and see my presentation at Business Analyst World, Toronto, May 2006

I am happy to announce that I am scheduled to make a presentation at this year's Business Analyst World in Toronto, on May 11. My subject is Integrating Business Analysis Artifacts (including Business Rules).

The details are available at:

http://www.projectworldcanada.com/toronto/conf_detail.asp?ConferenceID=2646

I highly recommend this conference to all Business Analysts. It is an annual event in Toronto and other locations around North America, paired with ProjectWorld.
See http://www.projectworldcanada.com/ for details.

So come on down, I look forward to meeting any and all who have visited this blog since its inception last year.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looking for more information on financial consulting company ..If so here is a fantastic resource for everything related to financial consulting company with information, products, articles and more..Check it out here...corpanalytics.com

About Me

Ontario, Canada
I have been an IT Business Analyst for 25 years, so I must have learned something. Also been on a lot of projects, which I have distilled into the book "Cascade": follow the link to the right to see more.